announcement are your files or photos accidentally on your Android phone or tablet. You should delete them or formatted or restart your Android device to factory settings. You may have unlocked bootloader that would have deleted data android. You can retrieve deleted photos or documents Android smartphone or tablet?
your deleted photos or data could be in phone memory Android internal or SD card. It’s usually the front to retrieve the lost data if your data on the SD card. That would be like repairing the hard drive of the laptop. One of the things you should do to remember when you try to recover lost data is, you should not create or copy data to new Android device, you can replace your lost data. Also, you need to restore data on a separate drive or location possible.
How to recover deleted files / retrieve data from Android phone or tablet with android applications
There are some Android apps that you can try to recover lost data, such as videos, photos, files etc. Most of these applications require your Android device anchored.
1. Hexamob Recovery Lite supports vfat, ext2, ext3, ext4 file types. This Android app requires your Android device to be docked. You need full recovery pro version used to recover deleted files for Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones to use. You can retrieve any type of data using this Android app.
2. Undelete for Root Users are free android android to recover deleted files from the internal memory or SD card. It supports FAT format. You can restore image files with free application. If you use other file restore, you need to buy Key Undelete. She worked at Sony Xperia, Driod Razr, HTC Evo game comments by Google.alt = title = “” “verwijderde root file Android phone tablet” width = height = “435″ “359″ class = “alignnone size-full wp-image-11972″ />
3. DiskDigger android app allows you to recover deleted photos or images of android internal memory or SD card. You can even send photos restored. This application also requires root access. You can restore photos, even if the memory card is formatted. This application works on the Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus according to comments on the Google Store Play.
As a bonus tip, you can make use of dumpster trash android app on your phone or tablet. All deleted files go to trash the same garbage from your computer. You can restore audio, video, image files, contacts, SMS messages directly from the trash. You do not need to root your Android device to use this application.
How to recover deleted files / data from Android phone or tablet sd card repair using desktop software
If the lost data from SD cards, you can use the desktop software to recover deleted files for recover. Just SD card into your computer or laptop. He appears as a unit. You can scan for SD undelete files. You can use this technique to recover files from camera SD card, SD Card camcorders, MP3 players or any other SD card or USB stick, etc.
1. Wondershare Data Recovery for Android can recover any type of file, like photos, videos, audio, PDF files, documents, etc. You must install the software on your computer and your Android phone to connect to the computer to scan for deleted files the phone SD card.
2. Recuva is a file recovery software. This software is made by the same people who made popular software CCleaner. It works on most Windows operating systems, including Windows 8, Windows 7. You can even use damaged or formatted drives or SD cards.
How to recover deleted files / data from Android phone or tablet internal memory restore
You can try the above Android applications in a lost files to restore. If you can not use them on your Android phone or tablet devices like the Nexus, you can try to store internal data manually, as described in xda repair site.
This process involves pouring the entire internal memory or storage. RAW file converted to the VHD file. You can mount the VHD file as a drive and scan for deleted files. You must twist your Android device, and install software to run as explained.
Read the article, 6 AirPlay apps for Android
Read the original article